FSG Property Services Ltd provides a comprehensive property refurbishment package and has proven experience in managing bespoke projects across multiple properties, as well as one-off refurbishment contracts.
We work closely with local authorities and housing associations to maximise value for money on each property refurbishment project, whilst ensuring deadlines, specifications and local energy efficiency targets are met. An important part of our service is project management and we work with each customer to ensure that the refurbishment works are completed on time, to a high standard of quality and that an excellent level of service is delivered.
FSG Property Services Ltd appoints a resident liaison officer under every large property refurbishment project to manage the communication process between us, the clients and their customers, conveying details of the works to be carried out and addressing any issues or personal requirements.
Our team of project managers and our highly experienced operatives has the skills to coordinate all interior and exterior refurbishment works required, which includes:
- Fascia, Soffit and Guttering Replacements
- External refurbishment including exterior cladding and brickwork
- Kitchen and Bathroom Installations
- Loft and Cavity Wall Insulation
- Window and Door Replacements
- Roofing and all roofline work
- Painting and Decorating
- Disabled Adaptations and Level Access Showers
- Boiler and central heating system installations
- Electrical re-wiring & testing
- Extensions including structural work, alterations and re-modelling
FSG Property Services Ltd implements robust procedures and reporting structures in line with every property refurbishment project to maximise value for money and effectively monitor performance. The information recorded is used internally to drive continuous improvement across the company, helping to exceed the expectations of our public sector customers and local residents.